Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Made by Hand

My Advance copy has Arrived!

I picked up my advance copy of Made by Hand last night and feel a great weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. This past year of writing and building, editing and writing some more now finally seems complete and I couldnt be happier with the results! Staring at a computer monitor is really like night and day when I compare it to the pages within the book. Crisp and clean everything just looks better- cleaner and larger.
I read through about half of the book last night and will finish going through today, everything looks really, really good. Im anxious to get the full shipment in November and send them out to you guys whove been so supportive by pre-ordering your copies. I think youll be pleased with the work.
Been finishing up the door project and will post the final later this week...with that, Im going to go leaf through the pages some more.
Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment