Monday, March 3, 2014

Support WWMM and earn cool perks!

I am excited to announce a project Ive been working on for a few weeks now and I hope you will consider participating. Please watch the video below which will explain more. (Dont worry, I have a regular woodworking video tomorrow!)

Woodworking for Mere Mortals is the most time-consuming full-time job Ive ever had.  I love every minute of it and wouldnt trade my work for anything. The only part I dont particularly enjoy is spending a lot of time marketing in order to generate the ad revenue that keeps me in business. Unfortunately, the advertisements tend to become a barrier between me and the people who support WWMM the most.  My goal is to keep producing fun woodworking projects with less dependence on advertisers.

Click to get involved!

This is where Subbable comes in. It is brand new and something of an experiment at this point. Its vision is to provide a platform wherein viewers can directly support their favorite shows and earn perks in the process.

Most importantly, please understand that I will never to charge for my videos. I believe that allowing free access to woodworking info will pay itself back in future generations. If you arent in a position to support WWMM financially, I am completely cool with that.

But if you have enjoyed my show over the years and would like to help out, please consider a voluntary subscription. You can subscribe with any amount you feel WWMM is worth. Now heres the neat part: every dollar you spend goes into your "Perk Bank". You can save your perks and redeem them at various levels for all sorts of stuff available only to subscribers!

Please consider getting involved and learn more on my Subbable project page. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment