Thursday, March 6, 2014

Make your own salad tongs

Many of you already know that I have a second passion besides woodworking: cooking. I love food. I love to eat food. I love to cook food. Basically, I love everything about food and I never met a food I didnt like.

This project was based upon necessity. Besides soups, I love salads. Dinner salads especially. I had been tossing salads with large spoons for too long; it was  time for some proper salad tongs.

If you would like to make these, please download my design. Christmas is right around the corner, you know. These are simple and would make great gifts. Make sure you use a hard wood. I used maple in mine and they worked out great.



As a bonus, I have a 13-year-old son who LOVES food. Here is his video on how to make Chinese Chicken Salad. This salad is to die for! We havent included a recipe because you can be as creative as you want with it. Just use the ingredients Wyatt mentions and make it your own.


0 comments:

Post a Comment