Thursday, January 23, 2014

An Update on the Shop

Well, my friends, Ive been a little light on the blogging lately. Besides the normal rush of activity associated with my Twins birthdays and Christmas, Ive spent every free minute in the shop, trying to make progress on phase 1 of my shop renovations. Phase 1 consists of re-wiring, insulating and sheathing the North, East & South walls.

Working on the shop so much lately (and probably the new year too) has made me reflect on how far the shop has come in the 3-1/2 years since we  bought the house. Heres a video I just found. I shot it that first summer in the house, 2008.  Its not the best quality, but it does capture the clutter and disarray of the that first setup.


Now, here is a shop tour from November of 2011. Watch it carefully and I promise that though it may at first look just as cluttered as 2008, it is much more organized. Once phase 1 of the renovations are complete, I expect the the shop to be very organized.


Thanks for checking out the shop and stopping by the Blog. This is actually my 100th post, and the experience has been so much nicer than I could have imagined. Thanks.

Now, please, go occupy your shop.

And . . . yes. I know I cant spell. Even a degree in English couldnt cure me of that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment