Monday, February 24, 2014

BACON AND POTATOES pantry unit


George and I had a nice long weekend, this Victoria Day holiday.
We were able to get away on a couple day trips that we enjoyed.
I did a little painting, got some deliveries done, finished unpacking from the Mothers day Sale,
re-arranged an entire room that I will share with you soon,
and got these photos taken of a new pantry unit I did.


I always have a ton of ideas running through my head and this unit was
pulled out to try another. However that went south when I realized the measurements
of the unit fit the needs one of my customers has for a kitchen piece.



The graphics used on this pantry unit were made from
a pair of old grocery store produce signs I found on line.




BEFORE  and AFTER
It started as a 70s maple china cabinet.
I altered the upper part quite a bit to provide the open shelving needed for dry goods storage.

This pantry unit was painted in ASCP Old White and waxed with Minwax Natural.
The interior is painted in a grey mixed from ASCP colors.
The graphics were handpainted with jet black acrylic paint.
The drawer handles and door pulls are reproduction glass.

I hope you like the outcome as much as I do!

Sharing with:

Miss Mustard Seeds Creative Blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment